Globe is hiring a high-responsibility On-Site Building Superintendent position, requiring a candidate who can thrive with minimal supervision.
The position involves maintaining a 94 unit building in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Skills required include:
o Superbly organized
o Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
o Highly people-oriented in both customer service & management
o Proven ability to juggle & prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
Building Superintendent Duties (General Overview)
• Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
• Complete move-in and move-out condition reports as required
• Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
• Showing vacant apartments as required
• Assisting potential tenants through the application process as required
• Working directly with Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager.
• Common area cleaning
• Suite cleaning as required – Premium added
• Co-ordination of building and suite maintenance with trades
• Minor suite maintenance
• Required snow removal/landscaping
• Knowledge of pool maintenance an asset
• Required to be on call alternate weeks and weekends
• Other duties as it pertains to the position
Full-time position includes salary, 2BR suite, one parking stall, and utilities.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and on-call. To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted