JTS Mechanical Systems Inc. is currently seeking licensed HVAC Technicians/Mechanics to join our service team. We have a rapidly growing customer base and offer an attractive work atmosphere.
- Deliver professional customer service to our clients.
- Diagnose causes of HVAC equipment operation failures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers and/or their representatives.
- Communicate any site HVAC improvement/repair suggestions that are necessary for proper equipment performance and/or building comfort.
- Perform installation, service and maintenance tasks as required.
- Provide accurate service reports upon completion of any work to ensure the customer and JTS Mechanical administration staff are properly informed.
- Understand, and adhere to all site-specific health and safety regulations.
- G1 Licensed Technician or a G2 License holder with abundant equipment experience working with a G1 Technician.
- 313A Refrigeration certificate a must.
- Experience servicing and installing related equipment for commercial, industrial, and institutional clients,
- Proven strong diagnostic skills and repairing boiler/hydronic systems is an asset.
- Familiarity of the local gas codes.
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Rotational “on call” is required for service only, construction exempt
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Capable of making repair decisions with safety in the forefront as well as customer satisfaction
- Competitive wages based on experience & technical capability.
- Company group medical benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Service vehicle and all necessities to perform your tasks professionally.
We thank all the applicants for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.