We are currently seeking a licensed Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial/residential buildings.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform advanced customer support activities involving the service, installation, modification, and repair of commercial and residential...
- Conduct site pre-inspection for equipment installation
- Perform on site installation and testing of commercial equipment to ensure optimal working order
- Isolate equipment start-up malfunctions and take appropriate corrective action(s)
- Adjust equipment settings to meet water conditioning requirements
- Maintain constant and professional contact with customers to ensure projects and repairs are done on time and to their satisfaction
- Rotational "on call" part of the service positions only.
- Licensed 306A Plumber a must
- 2+ years’ technical and trade experience
- Experience in the water backflow testing is an asset
- Valid G license with a clean driver’s abstract
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
What we offer
- Competitive wages depending on experience & technical capability
- Benefits package – Drugs, dental health & life insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Service vehicle, cell phone and equipment
We thank all the applicants but due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview
We are committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.