Globe is seeking an On-Site Assistant Resident Manager for a 150-suite building in the St. Vital area of Winnipeg.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free**
Resident Managers are the customer-facing portion of our business, and while there are a number of various daily duties to perform, the most important part is that you have excellent customer service skills so that you may represent both Globe policies and the needs of the customers renting our suites.
Skills required include:
o Organization skills
o Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
o Great people skills
o Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
o Excellent Cleaning and Landscaping skills
Duties include but not limited to the following:
· Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
· Lawn/Landscaping maintenance
· Garbage/debris pickup on the property
· On-call rotation -every second week (evening & weekend) for emergencies and tenant concerns
· Assist the Resident Manager (back up during vacation)
· Rent Collection and other required notices.
· Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
· Cleaning of the buildings
· Routine security checks, the interior of buildings (including all mechanical rooms) and exterior (parking lots)
· Handle emergency repairs or call appropriate contractors
· Snow clearing of all entrances, sidewalks, and ramps, and sand icy areas as required
· Suite showing (accept applications, deposits and give receipts)-when required
· Delivery of notices to the tenant (provided to you by the Residential Manager) when needed
Qualified applicants should respond to this ad with their Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates potentially selected for an interview will be contacted.