At JTS Mechanical Systems Inc. our rapidly growing team is dedicated to bringing our clients the highest quality service and friendliest technicians in the business. While our multi-service mechanical company continues to provide our clients with the most professional maintenance and repair service JTS Mechanical is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager (HVAC)/Estimator to ensure a seamless execution of our construction contracts to a profitable conclusion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage construction jobs across southwestern Ontario
- Prepare various types of proposals
- Manage teams of technicians commercial, cultural and residential facilities
- Prepare budget estimates and construction costs in mechanical
- Ensure timely delivery of services, materials and equipment.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction throughout the project
- Prepare specifications and technical reports
- Track and maintain detailed files for site specific activities
- Issuing purchase orders and contract documents
- Develop and maintain strong, professional relationships with our vendors, contractors and service technicians
- Follow up with key stakeholders and contractors to ensure completion of service
- Ensure proper documentation and completion of reports (compliance, checklists, audits, work orders, etc.)
- Some after-hours required
- Location: Kitchener
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in Mechanical industry
- Knowledge of HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Fire/Lite Safety, Electrical systems
- Expertise in construction codes applicable to mechanical building systems
- Microsoft Office applications
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to manage multi tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
Should this excellent opportunity interest you, please submit your resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
Submit resume to: 5061 Wellington County Rd. 32, Guelph, ON N1H 6J4
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.