Are you a ticketed Millwright professional with electrical and mechanical background and 2+ years of experience working with production-related, industrial-sized machinery? Do you have knowledge of compressed air, vacuum pumps and HVAC equipment? If this is you, please take a look at this exciting job opportunity we have for you!
We are a well-established and growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers. You’re good at:
You thrive in:
- Troubleshooting, repairing, adjusting and installing high-powered processing equipment.
- Studying blueprints to learn the intricacies of a machine leading to more efficient operation and less “down time”.
- Training and assisting others with machine setup and tooling.
You want to:
- A facility where the highest of standards are always met.
- A company that demands a high level of integrity where all staff are treated fairly, and work-life balance is respected.
- A regulated work environment working in alignment with work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Utilize your knowledge in a role directly related to your schooling.
- Mentor and train others to run the equipment more effectively and efficiently.
- Work in a clean, well-kept and organized environment
- Have a stable work schedule
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow.
- Great benefits, including company-matched RRSP, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, employee appreciation events and $200 per year to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing.
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement.
4th class Power Engineering an asset
As a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements and other health-building products, we are dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers - through research, development and delivery of effective nutritional products. It is our mission to contribute to the lives of our customers, employees, suppliers and the communities we serve, in a cooperative and sustainable manner.
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You can check the status of your application by logging in to your account. All the best!