Do you enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together again? Want to learn how your skills can help improve people's health while respecting the resources of our planet? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Machine Operator for our Manufacturing Department! In this role you will be ensuring the successful set up, operation and cleaning of our high performing machines that manufacture our product. If this kind of work gets you excited, we would love to hear from you.
We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
You’re good at:
- Working with hand tools and using your mechanical experience to safely operate and set up machines.
- Focusing on the little things and understanding the importance of attention to detail. You understand that no one thing can be overlooked, and there is no such thing as sacrificing quality.
- Working well on your own or co-operatively based off the needs of the business.
You thrive in:
- A fast-paced physically demanding work environment.
- A facility where the highest of standards are always met.
- A regulated work environment working to procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
You want to:
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers.
- Be part of a company that is rapidly growing and where you can grow within the company.
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are highly regarded.
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow
- Great benefits, including company matched RRSP, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, employee appreciation events and $50 per quarter to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement