Is responsible for moving materials within the warehouse and the loading/ unloading of materials onto or from vehicles utilizing a forklift, reach truck, order picker or other heavy material handling equipment. The Warehouse Associate can be responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification, shipping/manifesting and other various duties as assigned to ensure the full and efficient operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use material handling (MH) equipment to unload incoming materials from trailers
- Verify and receive materials into inventory
- Work from pick sheet to pull raw materials, components, products or supplies for production, compounding and other internal customers
- Mark and shirk-wrap skids
- Duties may include receiving, checking and storing
- Stack pallets and repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds
- Use MH equipment to move and store materials within the warehouse
- Use MH equipment to pick, verify orders according to standards practice
- Use MH Equipment or other designated means to load goods into trailers or other designated transport vehicles
- Perform any other warehouse duties as request by the supervisor
- Minimum High School or Technical degree
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Certified forklift operator with license
- Proven basic math skills at the high school level
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc. is a privately owned company established in 2004, located in Toronto, Canada.
Pioneering the beauty world to create, develop and partner with the Top Leading Cosmetic Companies globally is our drive to be ahead of the innovation curve.
We live and breathe cosmetics, our years of experience in the beauty world drives our deep passion to continuously explore innovation breakthroughs with our clients.
When it comes to integrated full cosmetic services, Crystal Claire Cosmetics has no peer. We set ourselves apart as a company that can uniquely provide comparable opportunities for finished high quality products at competitive pricing.
You will also benefit from synergies of our working relationship with our sister company, Crystal International Group Inc., a high quality manufacturer of cosmetic packaging.
We invite you to explore the world of beauty with Crystal Claire Cosmetics!