Do you enjoy physical work and are you looking for a permanent, stable job in an environment where you will be treated like family?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team where you will have fun at work each day?
GLS Canada is the company for you!
Our benefits :
GLS Canada offers a wide range of benefits for our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Stimulating positions
- Opportunity for advancement
- Insurance plan according to your needs
- RRSP plan
- Corporate discounts
- Refund for safety boots
- Annual salary review
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Reference bonus
The responsibilities of the forklift driver include:
- Load and unload the trailers with the forklift;
- Handle packages carefully;
- Read the destinations indicated on pallets and parcel containers;
- Put the packages in the trucks;
- Respect deadlines for deliveries;
- Other related tasks
Early Morning Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- Permanent position
- Salary :
- $ 18.00 per hour
- Salary revision after 1 year
- Two years of relevant experience;
- Driver's license required;
- Able to drive a propane forklift;
- Good resistance to stress;
- Can work with a minimum of supervision;
- Have a good sense of organization.
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team!
GLS Canada has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.