Join a dynamic team that collaboratively works under the banner of the most recognized home comfort brand in North America. As a Reliance team member, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow skillsets, receive individualized training, and help customers by providing them with well-informed product advice. Your primary role will be to offer outstanding service and customer support during in-field visits.
- Successfully completed grade 12
- Must possess a valid Gas B license
- 3-5 years of Residential HVAC experience
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required
- Hold a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Demonstrate a strong verbal or written communication skillset
About The Job
- Coordinate and lead in the successful installation of various HVAC equipment
- Educate customers on the operation of their equipment
- Contribute to Reliance’s growth through offerings of Reliance’s products and services
- Strive to make each customer experience outstanding for our customers
- Contribute to Reliance’s high standards of health and safety
Why Work With Us?
- A generous compensation plan – Earning potential up to $85,000/ year
- Paid training
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Company vehicle with the ability to take home
- Paid tuition and expenses towards a trades license
- EI top-up payments during apprentice leave
- All tools are provided
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a trip for two
- 47% of our current management were hired here as technical team members.
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
- History of no layoffs
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.