Responsible to professionally install HVAC equipment, accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes. To ensure the safe operation of all new installations and correctly instruct customers on proper care, maintenance. You will be responsible for being willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service oriented team. You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers; offering for sale other company products, services and demonstrating your ability to communicate, problem solve, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- A generous compensation plan
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the qualified incumbents
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- On-going professional development training and advancement opportunities
- WorkPerks savings program for yourself and family
- History of no lay-offs
- Goodlife Corporate Membership discount
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d or 313a).
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.