What We Offer to You:
• A generous compensation plan
• A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
• WorkPerks savings program
• Goodlife Corporate Membership discount
• On-going professional development training and advancement opportunities
- Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications and have completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have Gas Technician ‘3’ (G3) license. G2 preferred
- Must have a valid ODP certificate
- Must adhere to all safety rules.
- Must never sell the customer a repair they do not need.
- Must have at a Full G Class Driver’s License.
- Must successfully obtain HVAC leads
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (ie. Electronics/electricity).
- Responsible to work in Service, performing tank refurbishments and parts harvesting, progressing to water heater repair or assistance roles/duties in the field or in the warehouse as assigned.
- Responsible to professionally install HVAC or Water Heater equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance