- “B” Gas Fitter License
- Valid MOPIA (will train for this if you do not have it)
- Refrigeration Mechanic – Residential - would be an asset
- 3-5 years in a Lead Installer role would be ideal
- Installation and HRV knowledge
- Installation of ductless splits an asset
- Installation of Tankless would be recommended
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Coordinate and lead in the successful installation of various HVAC equipment
- Educate customers on the operation of their equipment
- Contribute to Reliance’s growth through offerings of Reliance’s products and services
- Strive to make each customer experience outstanding for our customers
- Contribute to Reliance’s high standards of health and safety
- Responsible to professionally install HVAC equipment, accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- To ensure the safe operation of all new installations and correctly instruct customers on proper care, maintenance.
- You will be responsible for being willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service-oriented team.
- You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers; offering for sale other company products, services and demonstrating your ability to communicate, problem solve, to ensure customer satisfaction.
$5000 signing Bonus and relocation for the right candidate.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.