Our Millwright is an integral part of the Maintenance team, and important part of London Machinery’s operational success. Our Millwright assembles, installs, builds, maintains and repairs equipment and structures at our plant...
- Assemble, install, troubleshoot and repair industrial, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance; maintaining accurate records.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Work collaboratively with operators, engineering department members, colleagues in the maintenance department and management to achieve the needed outcomes.
- Respond to breakdowns
- Follow safe practices and policies
- Valid Millwright License.
- At least 2 years of experience in a plant environment, ideally with some experience in a heavy manufacturing plant.
- Proven ability working with welding, pneumatic s, hydraulics and heavy equipment is necessary.
- Solid communication skills; ability to listen, understand needs and relay information to those without the same background in a meaningful way.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks as required.
- The ability to work night shift on a continual basis or a rotation shift pattern.
- A collaborative demeanor with the proven ability to work well independently and as a team member.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work overtime (which may include weekend hours), as required
- Ideally, exposure to PLC systems including Allen Bradley ABB robot experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to safe practices, safety policies and applicable legislation.Ability physically to maneuver around workstations and equipment, stand, walk crouch. and climb stairs when needed,
- This will be a rotational shift pattern between days 7am - 5:30 pm x 4 shifts and Nights 5:40pm- 4:10am x 4 shifts.