Goodfood Market is the number one Meal Kit company in Canada. Our commitment? To deliver fresh ingredients and recipes nationwide so that Canadians can enjoy exceptional meals.
Salary: Our salary scale varies from $18.50/hour
What Goodfood can offer you:
- Free groceries every week;
- Free and easy transportation to and from work
- Protective gear and COVID-19 measures to keep you safe;
- To be part of a growing company with passionate colleagues;
- Free coffee & parking with bus stops nearby;
- The possibility to move up the ranks and build your career.
Work schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 7 am - 3:30 Pm
What youll be doing: Changing the way Canadians eat every week!
- Put away pallets from receiving to racking;
- Withdraw pallets from racking and fill the picking locations;
- Move pallets throughout the warehouse;
- Accomplish all other tasks related to inventory when necessary (sort, repalletize, prepare orders);
- Maintain an efficient and clean workplace;
- Input all transactions related to inventory in IT system;
- Respect all safety measures/ procedures while driving the forklift;
- Do a daily check up of the forklift and maintain the equipment in good condition.
- 2 or more years experience driving a stand-up electrical reach forklift
- Valid forklift license
- Forklift training certificate considered an asset
- Experience with ERP/WMS system an asset!
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work in a team and communicate with colleagues
- Dynamism and speed of execution
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to lift occasionally up to 15 kilos/33 pounds
- Comfortable to work in a refrigerated environment from 0 to 4 degrees