We are an established plumbing/heating company, which is focused on Residential and Commercial projects. We are currently looking for qualified individuals, to join our growing team.
This is a full-time position, salary is based on working experience and qualifications. A flexible benefits package is available after 3 months.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Plumbing & Gas B ticket
- Valid back-flow ticket considered an asset
- 10+ years of experience in your own service/installation vehicle
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and considerate of your coworkers
- A self-starter, willing to continually learn and advance in his or her field
- Work well in a team environment, and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others
- Have a sense of entrepreneurial ownership for each relationship built and maintained with our customer
- Drain cleaning experience
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills for plumbing/heating breakdown service calls
- Must be able to perform general service and maintenance procedures and follow planned maintenance programs
- Must be able to follow company procedures and fill out appropriate field service reports, timesheets, and paperwork for invoicing
- Training certifications and experience in plumbing, hydronic, forced air heating & cooling, cross-connection certification, gas, etc. would be considered an asset (please include a list of all relevant certifications and education with your resume)
- Must be able to enroll in the "on-call" rotation (be available 24 hours a day to our customers one week at a time)