· Order, receive and supervise required material to assist maintenance activities for Steam Plant.
· Plan and arrange activities related with equipment maintenance to enhance equipment and plant accessibility and competence supporting site production supplies.
· Coordinate daily as well as weekly planning meetings related with maintenance.
· Coordinate to rebuild spare equipment through external suppliers.
· Collect drawings, manuals and other documents to assist contractor and maintenance repairs or modifications.
· Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
· Timely notification so that plant shutdowns may be coordinated to attain all essential schedules.
· Execute modification in maintenance records and key equipment with significant spares during setting apt reorder levels along with quantities.
· Provide assistance for least amount production downtime