Harris Plumbing is continuously growing our team of motivated licensed journeymen/women plumbers and experienced 5th period apprentices. Residential service experience is a must. We hire on attitude! A clean driving record, and past, is essential.
If you want to hone your skills, earn more specialized licenses, work with a multi-award-winning team of amazing people, and be proud of your craft, send us your resume today.
Tasks and qualifications
*You will diagnose and repair residential and commercial plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
* Maintain communication with dispatch, your team leader, and support team.
* Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
* Keep your truck inventory up to date.
* Properly complete work order notes.
* Join the on-call rotation.
* Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
* Have and maintain a clean driving record G licence with company vehicle.
* Participate in training, allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
* Willing to be on call and dispatched at any agreed-upon time.
What We Offer
* Company supplied full-sized vehicle.
* iPhone, iPad
* Required equipment, parts and supplies. Personal hand tools supplied by you
* Regular training on new equipment, procedures, products to keep your skills current and valuable
* Full support from our office team - parts ordering, on-the-job assistance, client contact when needed, scheduling and rescheduling
* Want specialized licenses to further your career here? We can help with that.
We are a cohesive team. We support each other and help out where we can. You will be expected to adopt this attitude as well. Have a look at our website www.harrisplumbing.ca and if you qualify, let's talk about your future.