• As part of the maintenance staff, you will focus on minimizing downtime and the implementation of a preventative maintenance program, equipment troubleshooting and hands-on corrective actions.
• Responsible for carrying out preventative maintenance on processing equipment, minimizing downtime, and building repairs
• Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
• Repair or replace defective machinery parts through a preventative maintenance program or unscheduled maintenance
• Fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance and/or set-up
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints.
• Work independently when required, and as part of a team when appropriate
• Promote and comply with Health and Safety regulations
• Provide coaching and mentoring to apprentices
• Other duties as assigned
• Certified Millwright ticket required
• 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
• Experience with screw conveyors, belt conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, reducers, machinery rebuilding and troubleshooting
Rothsay thanks you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rothsay is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities where our facilities are located. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a manufacturing environment. Rothsay is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources Coordinator responsible for this position will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.