ABC Technologies Inc. is a world leader in vertically integrated plastic processing, supporting a global organization with locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. ABC Technologies’ core business as an Automotive Tier 1 supplier is in the Design, Development and Production of plastic automotive systems and components for OEMs worldwide.
Based at our operations in Etobicoke, Ontario the Millwright will be responsible for maintaining & performing repairs on all plant production and auxiliary equipment ensuring that quality parts are being manufactured.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Perform the preventative and predictive maintenance program on all production and auxiliary plant equipment as assigned by the Maintenance Group Leader according to the Equipment Maintenance Schedule, with the purpose of minimizing equipment breakdowns and production interruptions.
· The Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Program includes the following equipment:
o Blow molding Presses
o Machine and production Conveyors
o Material Granulators
o Hydraulic Trim Press
o Production jigs, fixtures, finishing and testing equipment and its mechanical and electrical components.
o Maintenance and welding room equipment used for maintenance needs.
· Repairs and troubleshooting are to be performed on the following equipment systems:
o Hydraulic system
o Pneumatic system
o Mechanical components
o Plumbing components
o Minor electrical
o Control and safety components
· React to production needs by performing necessary repairs, adjustments and calibrations on the equipment to ensure that quality parts are produced and equipment down time due to breakdowns is minimized.
· Perform major equipment repairs, overhauls and rebuilding as required to ensure bringing it back to operation and ensure that the equipment is fully functional and safe.
· Fabricate jigs, fixtures and other production tools.
· Record daily in department logbooks all repairs and preventative maintenance performed.
· Perform new equipment installations as requested by the Maintenance T.L.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
· Minimum 1 year mechanical experience.
· Grade 12 Education and Millwright Certification.
· Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
· Knowledge of motors and pumps.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Electrical experience would be an asset.
In addition to a workplace that emphasizes respect, teamwork and personal and professional growth, ABC Technologies offers a broad range of health, wellness and financial benefits that promote the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of our employees and help them bring their best self to work, including:
ABC Technologies Inc. would like to thank all applicants. However only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ABC Technologies Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. If you require accommodation during the application or interview process, please advise us as soon as possible so appropriate arrangements can be made.