company operating name: Delta Construction & Siding Ltd.
about the Employer: We are a driven, family-owned company that has been servicing the community for over 20 years. We are focused on exceptional customer service, consistently earning return clients. We continually research current and new products, educating our trades and ourselves in order to provide the highest quality materials with the best warranties. Our longstanding relationships with our highly experienced trades people who share our pride and vision ensure our clients’ satisfaction every time.
business address: 39 Skyline Crescent NE; Calgary, AB T2K 5X2
title of the position: Roofer (73110)
terms of employment: permanent full-time; 40-44 hours per week
employment conditions: morning, day, evening, weekend
Employees will work 5 days per week. However, the weather conditions could change this schedule from 5 days to 4-6 days per week accordingly. Working hours will be from 7 am or 8 am to 4 pm to 5 pm. Flexibility on schedule is required depending on the business needs and weather, including weekend work and overtime as needed.
language of work: English
wage: $28.85 / per hour
start date: as soon as possible
benefits package offered: dental, vision care, health care, long-term disability, life insurance, other (AD&D)
location of work: various locations across Calgary, Cochrane, Okotoks, Chestermere and Airdrie.
contact information / how to apply:
· E-mail address: email@example.com
· Education: completion of secondary school (high school)
· Work experience: 3-5 years of experience
· Work conditions and physical capabilities: fast-paced environment, physically demanding, handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling; standing for extended periods of time; large workload; repetitive tasks; attention to detail; work under pressure
· Work site environment: at heights, noisy, dusty, outdoors
· Installation specialization: asphalt shingle roofs
· Work setting: various locations; residential and commercial
Own Transportation, Valid Driver’s Licence