Northgate Industries Ltd. is currently seeking a 2nd Year Apprentice or Journeyman Plumber to join our team. This role requires an individual who can read and interpret blueprints, has the ability to prioritize work and experience in a construction trade environment with strong hand-on skills and mechanical aptitude. A minimum of 5 years of plumbing, field service and remote camp service experience is preferred. The ability to complete accurate and timely paperwork with strong troubleshooting skills are also required.
- Running Projects
- Process piping and equipment installations.
- Installations of various plumbing systems using PVC, copper, cast iron, PEX, etc.
- Threaded pipe and valve installations for gas lines and other piping systems.
- Working with plans and specifications to determine layout and installation requirements.
- Hydrostatic testing of installed piping systems.
- Ensuring safe work practices, EH&S processes and OH&S compliance are followed on-sit
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- You must be able to work well under pressure, effectively multi-task and prioritize.
- Be safety conscientious at all times and have a clean safety record.
- You must have a strong base of computer knowledge and skills.
- Strong organizational skills are a necessity.
- Must be self-sufficient, and able to work with little-to-no direct supervision
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
- plumbing: 5 years (required)