Company Name: Armstrong Stucco
Office Location: 3911 21A Ave Vernon, BCV1T 7P3
Work Location: Various Location across North Okanagan
Salary: $28.50 / hour
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 30 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening
Education : No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Will train, No Experience required.
Work site environment: At heights, Dusty, Noisy
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
· Prepare tenders and quotations.
· Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster.
· Clean and prepare surfaces.
· Cure freshly plastered surfaces.
· Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required.
· Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets.
· Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency.
· Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
· Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces.
· Install vapor barriers and thermal and sound insulation.
· Prepare wall and ceiling layouts.
· Estimate costs and materials.
· Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages.
· Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Manual dexterity, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks