CORE Property Care is seeking a qualified licensed plumber to add to our maintenance division. This is a full-time position with a growth-oriented company in the fast-paced work environment of property management (residential and commercial properties).
If you are a highly motivated individual with a solid background and relevant experience in the maintenance field and looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity in the Property Management/Real Estate industry, we invite you to join our team.
In addition to having previous experience, the successful candidate must be a dynamic, self-starter having a positive attitude, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Minor to major Plumbing (taps, drains, toilets, etc.)
- HVAC and experience with Oil/Propane and or Nat Gas boilers a plus
- Appliance Repairs experience a plus
- Some Painting
- Drywall repairs, patching, prep work for painting
- Carpentry work (moldings, doors, countertops, etc.)
- Troubleshooting maintenance problems and repairing promptly
- On-Call duties
- 5+ years of experience working in the Plumbing industry
- Painting and general maintenance skills are precious.
- Licenses in any or all domains a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Must be able to complete a project from start to finish
- Being proactive
- Fluently bilingual preferred
Should you possess the above-noted qualifications, please submit your resume in confidence detailing your qualifications by responding to this posting via email.
Candidates must live in the Greater Moncton Area as there is an on-call portion to this position. Thank you.