Randen Electric Systems is a growing, innovative electrical contractor serving the commercial sector in the Niagara, Halton and Hamilton regions. We strive to create a working environment that is welcoming, respectful and diverse while encouraging personal career growth. We are an equal opportunity employer with fair hiring practices, looking to hire motivated individuals with a strong work ethic.
· Valid Certificate of Qualification as an electrician 309A.
· Minimum 2 year of relevant experience.
· Knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code (OEC).
· Valid G driver’s license with a clean record.
· Training - WHIMIS; Working at heights and Elevated Platform.
· Proficient in reading and applying schematics and blue prints.
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
· Pro active and solution oriented.
· Ability to work on a team as well as individually.
· Willing to train apprentices.
Duties entailed, include but not limited to:
· Installing electrical systems in accordance with current electrical codes and customer specifications.
· Layout conduit system and wiring runs.
· Installing complete lighting, distribution and control systems.
· Prepare and plan for designated projects.
· Work in a safe manner, observing all health and safety procedures.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are recruiting 2nd-5th year apprentices and journeyman. Randen Electric Systems is looking to hire individual with an outstanding character. We specialize in providing honest, professional and safe service to all our clients in the commercial, industrial and institutional sectors. We are looking for a hard worker and ambitious individual to match the attitude at Randen Electric as upheld since the beginning. Superior wage and benefit package
· Wages based on apprenticeship level, competencies achieved, and hours accumulated
· Company health benefits – dental and drug plan
· Pension plan
· Bonus package performance
· Hiring 2nd to 5th year apprentices’ permanent
· Solid knowledge and comprehension of the Ontario Electrical Code
· Knowledge of Various Structures such as Commercial, Residential, and Industrial Buildings
· Able to read Blueprints and other technical drawings
· Must have knowledge and experience with power tools
· Knowledge in general Construction is beneficial
· Strong Verbal and written communication skills
· Must be organized, efficient and productive
· Valid Drivers Licence with an excellent driving record is mandatory
· Driven self-motivated individual
· Follow direction given by site foreman and other journeyman performing and assist with installation, troubleshooting and repair of lighting systems
· Assisting in building distribution systems with Branch Circuits Working in collaboration with others to accomplish daily assigned tasks
· Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures, receptacles and switches
· Committed to the highest safety standards
· Install and pull wire through conduit
· Being willing to learn
· Effectively work with others in a team environment
· Other duties as assigned