CARTE International Inc. is a Winnipeg company that is a major manufacturer and supplier of high-quality transformers to the Canadian and USA markets. We provide excellent customer service, and the overall excellence of our dedicated team is one of the major reasons for Carte’s success.
If you enjoy being a part of a dynamic team, and are dedicated to working safely, efficiently and with a high standard of quality, we invite you to apply!
- Knowledge and experience of operation and maintenance of hand tools.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and work orders.
- Knowledge of and experience with paint processes.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Successful completion of all Carte pre-screening, assessments, and tests.
- Must possess basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, conversions of fractions and decimals.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Body senses including sight, hearing, touch and smell. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, and depth perception.
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on ladders.
- Must be able to be certified as a FORKLIFT OPERATOR and OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR.
- Parts prep – scraping, sanding and grinding and masking to prepare products for finished coats.
- Perform grinding, sanding, and masking to prepare products for finished coats.
- Perform brush painting and touch up/rework as required.
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the correct colour, according to client specifications.
- Perform general daily maintenance to ensure paint equipment and facilities are in working order.
- Complete documentation and reports as required.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and safety and health regulations.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
- Reliable, punctual, and a positive team-player who is adaptable, open minded and takes initiative.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or electronic systems.
- Work on multiple tasks at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good housekeeping skills and ability to solve practical problems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.