The Customer Service- Quotation Specialist is responsible for providing support to current and potential customers, including expediting specific firm orders and resolving technical issues. This role is also responsible for the preparation of engineered-to-order transformer price quotations for the on-off project needs and larger multi-year bid opportunities, coordination of warranty repair, annual budget input, tracking market activity and monitoring customer satisfaction.
• Provide information, updates, and customer support, and respond promptly to inquiries. Direct interaction with external customers at times depending on the nature of the inquiry and specific sales coverage for specific accounts.
• Work collaboratively as required, with Carte Sales Team, Production Control Department, Product Team Managers, Engineers/Designers, Manufacturing and other internal stake holders to gather information and updates for customers.
• Assist customers to determine status of their open orders, maintain and update technical aspects of transformers on order when required, and provide assistance in coordination of warranty repair work. Occasional tracking of specific orders to target customer critical on-site delivery dates may be required.
• Prepare, organize and plan product quotations based on customer technical specifications and industry standards with established internal quotation methods and strategies, ensuring to meet quotation deadlines. Update quotations database as required.
• Maximize opportunities to price bid non-standard products.
• Coordinate with Carte Sales Team, Production Control Department, Procurement and other functional areas to provide optimum product lead-times, taking into consideration customer needs and the technical and manufacturing requirements.
• Deliver strong support for multi-year contract customers, including providing information relative to customer needs and order updates as required.
• Continuously expand and maintain knowledge of products to accurately communicate technical and product details to potential client