ATG Pharma is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in fulfilling customer orders quickly and most importantly, work in a growing and exciting team atmosphere, then join us!
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) equipment to perform precision machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring., drilling and other operations
- Responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as but not limited to lathes and milling machines, saws and routers.
- Responsible for loading parts, operating controls, setting offsets, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequences of operations and setup requirements.
- Measures and marks dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Adhere and comply with provincial and federal law, the company quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Environment: Office/Warehouse environment
- Physical Skill: Regular use of a computer, general technical and assembly skills, use of tools
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, Ideally completed certificate, associate degree or apprenticeship programs in CNC machine operations.
- Work Experience: Ideally 1-2 years at least working in an Operations/Manufacturing environment or role working with CNC equipment (mill, router, lathe)
- Knowledge: English speaking. Good working knowledge of tool usage as well as general packaging practices. Lean and Continuous improvement experience is an asset. General knowledge of industrial goods and equipment.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Technical ability. Able to lift at least 50 lbs. Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Accountability – Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the safety, quality and timeliness of work commitments. Follows organizational guidelines and regulations. Demonstrates reliability and integrity on a daily basis.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes at all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop.
- Analytic Thinking - Applies systematic, logical reasoning for problem solving
- Service Orientation – Provides superior custom service to external and internal customers and follows through on requests, calls and emails in a timely fashion. Recognizes potential problems and works to resolve issues before they progress.
- Team Worker – Works well in small or large groups and willing to help others when needed
About ATG Pharma Inc:
ATG Pharma Inc. is a Canadian Manufacturer of bench-top packaging machines designed for the fast growing and dynamic Cannabis and allied health industries. The manufacturer of the RoboCAP, which is the only Liquid Capsule, Vial, Small Bottle and E-cig Cartridge filler on the market.
The mission here is to continue to adapt to the changing needs of the Cannabis and allied health industries. Expanding in the United States and Europe, ATG Pharma is an extremely fast growing and exciting company to be part of.
Our team is a carefully selected set of ambitious, and well-rounded individuals looking to shake up a previously aged industry. We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of our company’s success. Who have the want for growth within and a clear vision of their future.