Armada Toolworks will use the following job description as a reference only for evaluating present employees and as an outline for hiring potential new employees. The Company is committed to upgrading and training in all aspects of Health & Safety for existing employees and will use these job descriptions to help achieve this end.
It is the responsibility of the worker to work safely and report all unsafe or unhealthy conditions. All employees must have the ability to understand basic written and verbal instructions to complete his/her assigned tasks.
A. NATURE & SCOPE OF POSITION:
To perform maintenance and repairs to all production and auxiliary equipment.
B. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Keeps all die cast and plastic injection production machines in good working order.
· Ensures all electrical requirements are met and up to code.
· Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on production machinery.
· Performs repairs to site service equipment as required.
· Maintains a clean, healthy and safe work area.
· Follows all Health & Safety Rules and wears the appropriate personal protective equip for the job.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Completion of, or working towards the completion of an electrician apprenticeship program.
· Completion of Red Seal 309A License required.