Strapping Head Rebuild Technician
Aftersales and Service Manager
- To manage the Itipack Systems Head Rebuild Program in a systematic and professional manner, focusing on the technical details that are the benchmark of the programs’ success. To further maintain and improve (where and if possible) the consistent and established methods presently utilized to ensure Itipacks customers receive the highest standard of Head Rebuilds available at all times.
Duties and responsibilities
- To keep a professional, clean, and safe work area at all times
- Manage and complete high-quality head rebuilds to precise standards
- Take time to properly diagnose strapping heads for worn parts
- Discover and analyze the components that are causing specific problems
- Thoroughly test all heads to ensure every component is functioning faultlessly
- Develop and cultivate troubleshooting techniques
- Accurately read part manuals and blue prints
- Use technical skills to support Itipacks assembly department
- To constantly implement and encourage positive change and improvements
- Travel to local customers to assist with troubleshooting on site
- Other Various tasks and Duties as assigned by supervisor. Installs, commissioning, service work, millwright work etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Millwright Seal or similar
- 3+ years mechanical experience
- 8 – 10 hours daily.
- Lifting of 50Lbs or less.
- Working with hand tools
- Working hours for plant staff is 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Monday to Thursday and 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Lunch is a half-hour. Fifteen-minute breaks are held, one in 10:00m, and one in the afternoon at 2:30pm except on Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Mechanical assembly: 3 years (preferred)