- Produce Auto Cad Drawings as per the company’s requirements
- Assist QC on the shop floor when required
- Create and maintain QC log sheets as required
- Assist with and complete shop drawings as required
- Assist with on site and inhouse testing of products
- Assist on design of new products
- Assist with implementation of new products on the shop floor.
- Review and conduct site inspections to ensure proper quality and installation of product
- Update and maintain BOM’s
- Create and update work instructions as required.
- Provide technical support to the sales department and customers as required.
- Post-secondary education in manufacturing technology or related discipline is required
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to read and Interpret construction drawings is required
- Proficient in Auto CAD and Inventor
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have a strong understanding of the Quality Assurance methodology
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Newmar Window Manufacturing Inc. offers a pleasant work environment, a competitive salary and an exceptional range of benefits.
Newmar and Casa Bella Windows is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Newmar and Casa Bella Windows’ accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.