· Performing general physical activities.
· Set out signs and cones around work areas.
· Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles and heavy equipment.
License: A Class 1 or Class 3 valid license or equivalent. Driver’s Abstract Required.
Training: Provided and Required
· Knowledge of highway maintenance/roadways.
· Plowing experience is an asset
· Knowledge of the Work Area Traffic Control Manual is an asset.
· Ability to operate large trucks and heavy equipment and the ability to perform basic preventative maintenance on equipment, change plow blades, etc.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Application deadline: 2020-10-16
Expected start date: 2020-11-02
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $17.25-$17.91 per year