Sep 03, 2020
A&H Custom Machine
Burlington, ON, Canada
- Produce and manufacture parts as directed on blueprints.
- Manufacture parts within tolerances as specified.
Duties and responsibilities
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of math and instruments such as micrometers and various tools.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, grinders, boring mills, etc.
- Set up, adjust and operate the basic machine tools and other specialized or advanced tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Monitor the proper feeds and speeds of machines during the machine process.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings and engineering information to determine methods and sequence of operations needed to machine product and
- Must be able to stay true to dimensions and tolerances as specified on drawings/blueprints.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in prep of machinery work.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools and equipment.
- Keep and record accurate record of time spent on each job.
- Maintain and clean machines.
- Work area must always be clean and organized.
- 5 years machining experience.
- C of Q certification may be required.
- Valid driver’s licenses may be required.