Sep 14, 2021
$850,000 - $950,000 yearly
165 Dunlop Drive, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Plan and prioritize material and obsolescence management as well as maintain condition strategies to provide operational effectiveness.
- Develop and execute preventive maintenance plan, using SAP program.
- Collaborate with vendors and contract adherence related to utilities repair and operations stores activities.
- Ensure all utilities repair and operations materials are in optimum conditions.
- Improve collaborations with utilities processes for smooth work management integration.
- Provide feedback on process and continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Refrigerator Class A certification
- Experience as supervisor in food processing and manufacturing environment
- Knowledge or experience with SAP
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Operations planning, safety and quality ownership
- Experience in process safety management
- Knowledge of safety principles and methodologies
- One year of supervisory experience
- 433A Industrial Millwright Licence