We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable and dedicated individual for the full-time position of Plumber.
As a member of our team, you will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working as a Plumber in the construction industry, specifically commercial and multi-residential. This role requires you to have a strong understanding of commercial applications which include PEX, copper, ductile and stainless steel.
Other job duties include:
• Experienced to assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Knows how to fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
• Can assess plumbing material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
• Able to locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
• Can repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
• Engaged in pipe cutting and preassembly and installation of plumbing systems and components.
Please send resume along with (3) job related references.