- This position is full-time with a benefits package, week days only 8am ~5pm. The successful candidate should be :
- well-organized and pay attention to detail in order to meet company and customer standards. Follow all guidelines of Covid19 restrictions.
- You must have minimum 3 yrs work experience significantly in the field, experienced in automotive products, repairs and parts.
- Strong communication skills are important in order to provide an excellent customer experience while communicating by phone or in person in order to determine which repairs are necessary to create estimates.
- Submit work orders to the technicians, plus order and returning of parts.
- Basic mathematic skills to prepare & process bills & customer payment after repairs are completed.
- Willing to learn software program to maintain customer records and enter data into computer data bases.
- Great organizational skills including ability to multi task, work independently, schedule customer appointments, greet customers and manage Technicians.
- Be competent the scheduled work was completed properly before customers leave.
All customers are required to wear a mask. Common areas are sanitized regularly, 6ft distancing is in place and a hand sanitation station was installed. Installation of a plexi-glass divider between Service Advisor and Customer coming soon.