In-light of the current events that have been unfolding since earlier this year, Goodfood is expanding its operations, keeping our commitment to Canadians from coast-to-coast to deliver weekly meal solutions while upholding the absolute highest health and safety standards. Should you be joining the Goodfood team, rest assured that we have put strict procedures in place to ensure your safety at all times. We will gladly speak with you about these measures as your health and safety and our members are #1 priority for us.
Who we are: Goodfood (TSX:FOOD) is a leading online grocery service in Canada, delivering fresh meal solutions that make it easy for members from coast to coast to enjoy delicious meals at home every week.
Our mission: Make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in minutes.
What Goodfood can offer you:
- Protective gear and COVID-19 measures to keep you safe;
- Free groceries every week;
- To be part of a growing company with passionate colleagues;
- Free coffee & parking;
- The possibility to move up the ranks and build your career.
We are currently looking to add a driven and ambitious Runner/Order picker to our Calgary team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, Western Canada.
Multiple position available:
- 3:15 pm - 11:15 pm Thursday to Sunday & Tuesday. (Off- Monday & Wednesday)
Highly motivated individual who loves to support the Production team. The position requires good memorization, positive attitude and positive teamwork.
- Must be able to identify correct ingredients with names and remember location.
- Physical speed and strength required to retrieve the products in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Be able to frequently lift 50lbs..
- Previous Food production/Warehouse experience is an asset.
- Perform other various duties as requested by supervisors.
- E-commerce/start up fun work environment.
- Ability to direct impact company results.
- Prepare a rack in advance for portioning/building bags.
- Give production needed ingredients, necessary packaging materials and if have time give them required instruments for portioning like spoons, bowls, etc.
- Keep organizing the floor WHENEVER you get free time. Organizing includes condensing the racks, put leftover ingredients back to its allocated place, keep touring the floor and if you see some product which doesnt belong there put that back where it belongs to.(please keep in mind that if associates do not need anything write now it doesnt mean they wont be needing anything until end of the shift, so please keep touring the floor all the time)
- Finish shift ending task before you punch out which includes filling out bags, put all ingredients and packaging back where it belongs to unless the next shift will need it. Please make sure that there shouldnt be any produce boxes, or anything left under the table or anywhere when you leave. It is your responsibility to organize the production floor.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Manager