Residential Plumbing Service Technician Duties:
- work performed in customers' homes
- must be able to diagnose Plumbing issues and sell solution to client
- perform repairs once approved by client
- repairs include: replace hwts, toilet & faucet repair/replacement, drain cleaning, leak detection & repair, sump pump replacement and others
- follow company processes for payment
- report to field manager
- responsible for company vehicle, tools, and equipment
- evening and weekend shifts required.
Residential Plumbing Service Technician Required Experience:
- 1 year residential service experience
- driver's license (clean driving record preferred).
- masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer provided