Durose Manufacturing Ltd, A leader and progressive manufacturer of fabricated steel products and custom fabrication is looking for experienced welders to work on our most advanced projects.
Due to the scope and complexity of its international projects,and its aggressive growth Durose requires additional experienced, flux core and metal core welders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Completion of High School/High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have minimum 3 years welding experience
- Must have or be able to pass the CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau) weld test
- Must have experience with Fluxcore and Metalcore welding techniques
- Weld in various positions (flat, horizontal, vertical, over heat, gauging/back gauging (air carbon arc)
- Experience with UT welding required
- Must have knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within the welding industry
- Capable of welding various thicknesses of steel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practise safe work procedures and follow all health & safety regulations
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Durose’s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent