Night Shift + Shift Prem ium $38.45 / Hour
PepsiCo has a current opening for a Licensed Millwright.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more.
We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose.
As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet.
Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns.
Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on :
- Maintenance of site equipment
- Completion of preventative and predictive maintenance inspections and electrical and / or mechanical repairs for all equipment within area of responsibility
- Execute daily assigned work
- Manage through emergency breakdowns
- Support in root cause and prevention of future downtime events
- Work collaboratively with operators and other classifications across the site to reduce downtime, safety and quality risks
- Effective communication for shift crossovers, work order feedback, production meetings, and activity coordination between other shift members
- Above average troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues in a diverse, fast paced environment
Qualifications / Requirements
Who’s a good fit for the team :
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENT : Must currently possess a valid Mechanical ticket in the province of Ontario
- Secondary trade license would be an asset with associated pay incentive
- Motivation and Positive Attitude
- Drive for Improvement
- Communication / Computer Skills
- Knowledge and Experience of operational process / packaging equipment
- Ability to use machine shop equipment and weld
- Knowledge and experience using maintenance control systems for submitting work requests and logging hours
- Ability to work shift work
What you can expect from us :
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world