The primary focus of this position is to support and recognize Plant requirements as well as our Skilled Trades Team’s needs, to ensure the Maintenance department is able to operate at a best in class capacity.
The role will report into the Maintenance Business Unit Leader and consist of the following :
- Complete payroll for all direct reports within Maintenance department to be processed in Kronos
- Responsible for all department scheduling of work as well as Vacation time
- Support area trades in the event of a major breakdown (the support point for any advanced or major loss breakdowns)
- Initiate research with area trades in developing resolutions to BDA issues
- Support Maintenance Coordinator in developing predictive projects to completion
- Support Engineering projects to completion and provide communication to the electrical team on the project elements
- Supply communications to Skilled Trades Team on the resolution to chronic issues, provide the appropriate coaching and mentorship to trades in effort to reduce chronic failure
- Developing new hire trades training regiment using the input from the entire skilled trades group. Research fundamental training programs
- Research and present training regiments that the group will use as a hole to increase skill sets.
- Support each Trades Person in their own specific training requirements and supply technical tools, resources, and mentorship to enable effective training in their comfort area.
- Work with 3rd party contractors to complete specific maintenance tasks
- Help develop a training regiment for apprentices and support their key growth initiatives.
- Review weekly with engineering upcoming projects and installs and communicate it to the mechanical team (this is a must to maintain communications and information transfer).
- Experience working with computers to learn our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Open minded individual understanding of everchanging business requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements
The successful candidate must be willing to learn and listen, speak with truth and candor, and poses professionalism at the highest levels.
The candidate must demonstrate motivation to achieve satisfactory results. The successful candidate will demonstrate superior technical aptitude, as well as demonstrating exceptional communication, coaching and mentoring, and leadership skills.
Applicant interviews will be scheduled to further discuss this job posting and answer any questions regarding this position.
The Company reserves the right to change your duties and reporting relationships as required from time to time.