PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening in the Cambridge, Ontario Frito Lay plant for a Manufacturing Team Supervisor.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more.
We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose.
As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet.
Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns.
Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on :
- Provides daily work direction to frontline associates
- Uses technical systems for reporting and analytics
- Leads daily performance meetings
- Conducts performance coaching, provides individual feedback, and issues corrective action
- Makes daily decisions impacting the business
- Handles all team performance and personnel issues
- Manages time and payroll systems
Qualifications / Requirements
Who’s a good fit for the team :
- High School Diploma required
- Associates degree or equivalent background preferred (this may set hi-potential candidates up to pursue Bachelor’s degrees and position themselves for L06 and above roles)
- Experience in Manufacturing, Warehouse, or Operations Preferred
- 3 + years’ experience in Supervising Others within Preferred
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience in Coaching and Monitoring Performance of Others Take Others With You
- Able to Instruct and Teach Others
- Skills in Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Capabilities
- Knowledge of General Regulatory & Safety Processes and Procedures
- Mechanical and Technical Aptitude
What you can expect from us :
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world