HD Mechanic responsible for maintenance, repair, troubleshooting of mobile equipment.
- Perform minor maintenance duties such as filter changes, equipment greasing,
- Ensure the proper lock out and isolation of equipment to zero energy
- Completely and accurately fill out all required reports and log book.
- Gather specific data for monitoring, trending, documenting and reporting
- Maintain and improve the operating efficiency
- Provide input that would improve safety, environmental, quality, maintenance
- Participate in the development of SOP’s, JSA’s, and Lock Out Procedures.
- Operate all equipment in accordance with design.
- Must have Inter-provincial Journeyman - Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Must be physically fit and able to carry up to 50 lbs, negotiate stairs while carrying heavy items and work in an environment which may be hot at times.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Ability to use computer and supporting software
- 3+ years’ industry experience
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.